Rules of Play
- Players may reserve tee times up to 10 days in advance. Tee times can be reserved online or over the phone.
- Reservations for more than 10 days in advance may be accommodated on a case-by-case basis. Please call the pro shop to inquire about availability.
- Reserved tee times that are cancelled with less than 24 hours advance notice may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Tee times are required for all players.
- Golfers who arrive late for their reserved tee time will be given the next available time, though access another time is not guaranteed. If you are late for your round and the tee sheet is full, you may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Walk-up tee times are not guaranteed and will be assigned based on availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Practice will be limited to designated areas only.
- Driving Range Rules:
- One person per stall.
- For your safety, walking beyond the hitting line is strictly prohibited. Do not attempt to recover balls past the line.
- Practice swings must be taken in designated hitting stalls only.
- Children under 17 must have adult supervision.
- Range balls and buckets must not be taken from the property.
- Appropriate footwear is required.
- Golf instruction is to be conducted by authorized College Golf Course instructors only.
Course & Play
- All players, members, and guests must check-in and register in the Pro Shop before beginning play. Each player's name must be registered.
- All play must begin from the #1 tee unless otherwise authorized by the Pro Shop. Starting on a hole other than #1 does not guarantee the right to immediately begin on the first tee at the turn.
- A Starter/Marshal shall be utilized as needed to expedite play, to enforce golf etiquette, and general golf rules and regulations. It is the obligation of each golfer to comply with these directions.
- USGA rules govern play except when modified by local rules.
- Golf professional staff has authority to regulate, restrict, or prohibit play based on course conditions, capacity, maintenance, or weather.
- Five-somes are not permitted without the permission of the Pro Shop staff
- Golfers must have valid driver licenses to operate golf carts.
- For safety, golf carts must remain on cart paths for all par 3 holes.
- Golfers operating a club-owned golf cart will be held fully responsible for any and all damages to the golf cart or golf course while the cart is in their possession.
- Golfers must follow all signs directing golf cart traffic.
- Golfers should repair ball marks on putting surfaces, replace divots on fairways and tee boxes, and rake bunkers after play.
- Golfers under 17 (juniors) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for their safety and actions.
- Juniors are subject to the club rules and regulations.
- Juniors can’t be left unattended in golf or practice areas.
- Juniors are not permitted to operate golf carts, even when supervised by an adult.
Pace of Play
- Players should keep a pace of 15 minutes per hole or less, or 4½ hours to complete 18 holes.
- Players should not spend more than three minutes searching for golf balls that are lost or in hazards.
- As a courtesy, groups should allow faster groups, including singles, twosomes, and threesomes, to play through at the earliest opportunity.
- A player may not play more than one ball to a green unless it is defined in a tournament as a mulligan hole.
- Players who stop at the snack bar may forfeit their position on the #10 tee if there is a delay.
- The College Golf Course reserves the right to move groups into position as needed to maintain pace of play on the course.
- Out of Bounds: Red stakes and boundary fences serve as the out-of-bounds/penalty area markers.
- Golfers are not allowed to enter the driving range to retrieve golf balls played out of bounds on #9 or #18.
- Drop Areas: Players may use drop areas for shots landing inside of penalty areas.
- The professional staff will determine the rules and regulations of all club tournament events.
- 9-hole rounds: If five or more holes are played, players have committed to the cost of playing 9 holes. If less than 5 holes are played and heavy rain or dangerous weather forces groups to quit, each player will be given a rain check commensurate with the number of holes played.
- 18-hole rounds: If 13 or more holes are played, players have committed to the cost of the full round. If less than 13 holes are played and heavy rain or dangerous weather forces a group to quit, each player will be given a rain check equal to commensurate with the number of holes played.
- Natural or Unforeseen Circumstances: In the event of a natural or uncontrollable occurrence that causes damage to the course, specifically to the greens, the College Golf Course cannot guarantee issuing credit for lost time.
The College Golf Course at Delhi reserves the right to refuse service to any member or guest who violates these rules.
Property & Etiquette Rules
Dress & Equipment: Each person playing golf must be equipped with a set of golf clubs and a golf bag and is expected to be dressed in appropriate golf-style attire. Shoes can be soft-soled athletic shoes or golf shoes with soft spikes; no metal spikes.
Food & Beverage: No alcohol purchased off the premises, glass bottles, or coolers are permitted on the property. Food as well as soft and hard drinks are available for purchase through Bluestone Pub & Restaurant. Alcohol purchased at the club cannot be removed from the property. Personal water bottles brought on the property must be plastic and contain only water or soft drinks. Please use trash receptacles located near the clubhouse or throughout the course. Golfers caught littering will be banned from the course.
Conduct. Offensive language or actions will not be tolerated and can result in suspension of club use and/or playing privileges.
Smoking: Smoking is only permitted outside, 15 feet away from the buildings. Please discard all cigarette and cigar butts in the ashtray receptacles provided.
Pets: Except for service dogs, pets are not permitted on the course or the practice range/green, nor in the clubhouse or restaurant.
Access to the Course: Access to the course is limited to members, authorized guests, and paying customers. Walking, jogging, or other non-authorized use is not permitted.
Personal Belongings: The Club shall not be held responsible to any member or guest for the loss, theft, or damage of personal property of any kind. Lost and found items will be held in the Pro Shop, and articles not claimed within 14 days will be disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization.
Safety: The College Golf Course is committed to the safety and well-being of all members and guests. Golfers should immediately report any act, situation or circumstance that is unsafe to a staff member. If any golfer experiences an emergency of any kind, they should call 911 and seek help from a staff member if any are nearby. If any golfer is hurt or has an accident on the premises, they should immediately notify the Pro Shop so that an incident report may be completed.
Parking & Vehicles: Vehicles are permitted in authorized parking areas only. Personal golf carts, bicycles, motorized scooters, sleds, go-carts, and motorcycles may not be used or driven on the golf course at any time. If such vehicles are used to transport members or their guests to the property, they must be parked in the designated parking areas. No overnight parking is allowed on the premises. Vehicles are subject to tow.
Soliciting & Sales: The sale of any product or service and the solicitation of funds are not permitted on the property. No posters, advertisements, publications or notices shall be displayed or distributed on the premises without approval from the General Manager.