2023 Program: July 6, 13, 20, 27 & August 3
Our popular Junior Golf program is back for the 2023 season!
How It Works:
- Open to new and experienced junior golfers ages 6 to 16. (5 year-olds may be accepted based on availability.)
- Registration required and limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One-hour weekly group lessons based on age, ability, etc. Our staff will place students into groups.
- Instruction provided by Head Golf Professional Dave Arehart PGA, Instructor Jim Lees PGA, and Assistant Golf Professional Joe Burgin.
- Thursdays: July 6, 13, 20, 27 & August 3
- Groups will be assigned a time and play a set number of holes based on ability.
- Most experienced junior golfers will check in at 7:45 a.m. and play 5 or 9 holes.
- Jr. golfers with some experience will check in at 8:30 a.m. and play 3 holes.
- Least experienced junior golfers will check in at 9:30 a.m. and play 1 or 2 holes and hit on the range.
- All groups play for about an hour and 15 minutes each week.
Cost and Requirements:
- $40 for the entire five-week program.
- Families can register siblings from the same family for $40 for the first child, then $25 per any additional children. Must be from the same family.
- Equipment can be provided if necessary.
- Parents and guardians are welcome to stay on the property, but are asked to remain on the clubhouse patio. Parents or guardians of our youngest junior golfers (ages 5-10) must stay on the property the entire time of the lesson.
- A brief, awards ceremony will be held on the last day.
- We will have a photographer taking photos of some of the junior golf lessons. By registering you give The College Golf Course at Delhi permission to take photos of your child and use them on the course’s social media pages and website.
- Appropriate health and safety measures will be followed.
- Volunteers or donations are welcome! Contact Bobbi Burgin at 607-832-4857 for more information.
Register: Fill out registration form & submit with payment via mail or in-person at the shop.
Deadline: June 22, 2023
- Print a registration form for each child you'd like to register.
- Mail or drop off completed registration form with payment to the pro shop.
- Payment must be received with registration prior to the first day of the program.
- Checks can be made payable to "Delhi Junior Golf Program"
- Cash or credit payment can be made in-person in the pro shop.
Please contact email@example.com or 607-746-4653 with any questions.