Updated July 27, 2020
Empire State Development sent out updated guidelines over the weekend allowing us to rent carts to anyone who wishes to reserve one. Carts are single-rider and can be reserved with your tee time online or by calling 607-746-4653. If you are able, we encourage you to continue to walk the course. We will be sanitizing carts between each use and ask that riders remove the “clean cart” tag when you pick up your reservation.
The driving range is now open daily until 7 p.m. (6 p.m. on Mondays). Featuring new flags and an enhanced teeing area, and GPS yardage through our mobile app!
Range rules to encourage social distancing & safety:
- Hitting stations will be assigned & limited to a max of eight people at a time.
- Range balls & baskets will be disinfected after each use.
- Please return your baskets to the building when done.
Food & Drink:
Bluestone Pub & Restaurant is open for takeout, patio dining, and limited indoor dining. Use our mobile app to order online and pick up your food at the turn or after your round. Hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Visit delhibluestone.com for more info.
Social Distancing Rules Enforced:
We are still following several health & safety regulations per New York State orders.
- Our staff is disinfecting all high-touch areas including carts, payment terminals, and more.
- A security representative from the golf course will be present onsite to assure all rules are being strictly followed. We will be patrolling the course and observing all groups to ensure social distance is maintained and rules are being followed.
Pre-registration is encouraged to access the course. Walk-ups may be limited due to demand and we encourage players to reserve tee times online.
- Everyone on the property is required to practice social distancing. A minimum 6’ distance from one another must be maintained. (Even if you are members of the same household.)Golfers and employees are required to maintain a minimum of 6′ distance from others at all times. This includes the course, the practice range and practice green.
- Golfers are required to handle their own bags, clubs, & equipment.
- Do not touch the flag stick. Be liberal with “gimmes.”
- There are no bunker rakes on the course.
- Ball washers and water coolers are out of service.
- There are no trash receptacles on the golf course. Please take what you bring.
- Golfers should bring their own sanitizer.
- Per New York State orders there will be no access to the clubhouse.
Observance of rules is mandatory. Failure to comply will result in the loss of access.