Our popular Junior Golf program has been revamped for the 2020 season with special planning for health & safety precautions due to COVID-19.
How It Works:
- One-hour weekly group lessons based on age, ability, etc.
- Maximum of 8 golfers per group (4 golfers to 1 instructor ratio).
- Instruction provided by PGA Teaching Professional James Lees and SUNY Delhi Professional Golf Management student intern Max Wordon.
- Thursdays: July 9, 16, 23, and 30
- Advanced Group: 8:00 a.m or 9:00 a.m.
- Intermediate Group: 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.
- Beginner Group: 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m.
- The fourth week we will be playing a round on the course so lesson times will be announced to the groups for the last week.
Cost and Requirements:
- $30 for the entire four-week program. After registration (see instructions below) payment can be made to The College Golf Course at Delhi by stopping in to the pro shop to pay. Cash or checks made payable to “Delhi Junior Golf.”
- Equipment can be provided if necessary.
- The fourth week is the only week that students will have on-course supervised play
- This is different than previous years’ junior program
- Additional dates and times may be added if all time slots are filled.
- We will have a photographer taking photos of some of the junior golf lessons. By registering you give The College Golf Course at Delhi permission to take photos of your child and use them on the course’s social media pages and website.
- Appropriate health and safety measures will be followed. Please see our current course policies.
- Call or email our teaching pro James Lees at (607) 746-4574 or email@example.com to register or with any questions regarding the program.