- This event has passed.
2021 Junior Golf Program
July 1, 2021 @ 7:30 am - 8:00 am$40
Our popular Junior Golf program is back for the 2021 season with special planning for health & safety precautions due to COVID-19.
2021 Junior Golf Registration Form
How It Works:
- Open to new and experienced junior golfers ages 6 to 16. (5 year-olds may be accepted based on availability.)
- Registration required and limited to the first 75 registrants.
- One-hour weekly group lessons based on age, ability, etc. Our staff will place students into groups.
- Maximum of 8 golfers per group (4 golfers to 1 instructor ratio).
- Instruction provided by Head Golf Professional Dave Arehart PGA, Instructor Jim Lees PGA, and Assistant Golf Professional Joe Burgin.
- Thursdays: July 1,8, 15, 21, and 29
- Groups will be assigned a time and play a set number of holes based on ability.
- Most experienced junior golfers will check in at 7:45 a.m. and play 5 or 9 holes.
- Jr. golfers with some experience will check in at 8:30 a.m. and play 3 holes.
- Least experienced junior golfers will check in at 9:30 a.m. and play 1 or 2 holes and hit on the range.
- All groups play for about an hour and 15 minutes each week.
Cost and Requirements:
- $40 for the entire five-week program.
- Families can register siblings from the same family for $40 for the first child, then $25 per any additional children. Must be from the same family.
- Equipment can be provided if necessary.
- Parents and guardians are welcome to stay on the property, but are asked to remain on the clubhouse patio. Parents or guardians of our youngest junior golfers (ages 5-10) must stay on the property the entire time of the lesson.
- A brief, socially-distanced awards ceremony will be held at 11 a.m. on July 29.
- We will have a photographer taking photos of some of the junior golf lessons. By registering you give The College Golf Course at Delhi permission to take photos of your child and use them on the course’s social media pages and website.
- Appropriate health and safety measures will be followed.
- Volunteers or donations are welcome! Contact Bobbi Burgin at 607-832-4857 for more information.