Please see our online booking engine for the most accurate weekday and weekend rates for nine or 18 holes.
- Monday – Friday: $3 off of 18 hole rate
- Saturday & Sunday: $4 off of 18 hole rate
SUNY Delhi Student Special Rate:
- $13 to walk 9 or 18 holes. Proof of current SUNY Delhi student ID required at check-in.
- A SUNY Delhi student membership can be purchased for $250 per semester.
- Call the pro shop to book/purchase over the phone. 607-746-4653
- $7 for a basket of approximately 45 balls.
- Range Passes available
- Individual members: $175
- Non-member individuals: $225
- Member families: $250
- Non-member families: $325
Please see our course info page for health & safety rules regarding use of the range.
Private lessons are available for individuals, or groups up to four. Instruction for beginners will cover basic swing mechanics, game rules, etiquette, etc. Intermediate and advanced instruction also available with lessons customized to work on consistency in your short or long game, refining technique, and more. Club fittings are also available upon request.
Jim Lees, PGA
Jim is an instructor and player development coordinator in SUNY Delhi's Professional Golf Management program and offers private lessons on a flexible schedule during the season.
Joe is the Assistant Golf Professional at The College Golf Course at Delhi. He is a 2018 graduate of SUNY Delhi’s Professional Golf Management Program. Lessons and clinics can be scheduled seven days a week based on availability.
- 30 minute lesson: $35
- 60 minute lesson: $60
- 30 minute lesson: $20
- 60 minute lesson: $35
- Buy three lessons, get one free!
- Video Golf Swing Analysis: $35
- Group lessons:
- Four one-hour sessions covering full swing, putting, chipping and pitching, sand and specialty shots, and on-course instruction.
- Groups of two or four - arrange groups on your own or call to be placed with a group based on availability.
- Groups can have a mixture of ages, genders, and ability-levels. Equipment can be provided upon request.
- $80 for all four sessions - includes lessons and course fees.
Are you a regular? You should consider purchasing a membership to save money and enjoy other perks like reciprocal agreements with local courses, advanced tee times, and more.
All rates are subject to change. Please call us at 607-746-4653 for more information or with any questions.